Home » Find an OT

Find an OT

Occupational Therapists who work with children in Western Australia work in the government, non-government and private sectors. Refer to the relevant section to find out more about eligibility and funding options, and if unsure consult with your GP.

Government Organisations 
Non-Government Organisations 
National Disability Insurance Scheme 
Private Occupational Therapists