Become a Member
- Occupational therapist registered to practice in Western Australia (WA) OR
- Occupational therapy student of a WA Tertiary Institution OR
- An unregistered Occupational Therapist who is a resident of WA OR
- A de-registered Occupational Therapist (residing in WA) at the discretion of the committee.
Please note that the membership year runs from 1st of July until 30th June.
DOT(WA) holds professional development and a brief meeting every second month from 6:30pm until about 8:30pm. Meetings are currently held online using Zoom. Information about upcoming meetings and how to join can be found here.
Along with professional development opportunities, members also receive:
- Membership to the DOT(WA) email list to keep you informed of future professional development events, job vacancies, new resources and other relevant information
- 10% discount for professional development events run by DOT(WA)
- Access to the resources in the DOT(WA) library
- Access to the Members Only section of the DOT(WA) website
- Access to the resources in the DOT(WA) library with free postage one-way
- Bimonthly meetings can be accessed for free through Zoom. Information about upcoming meetings and how to join can be found here.
- 25% discount for rural members and 50% discount for remote members for professional development events run by DOT(WA)
Professional Development Opportunities
- Interstate and Overseas speakers are invited each year to provide training and workshop events.
- Professional development sessions with local presenters are held after each business meeting
Private Practitioners List
DOT(WA) compiles a private practitioners list each year. If you are an occupational therapist working in private practice you can request your details to be included on the list for when the list is next updated. The private practitioners list is widely distributed throughout the community. View Private Practitioners