- Occupational therapist registered to practice in Western Australia (WA) OR
- Occupational therapy student of a WA Tertiary Institution OR
- An unregistered Occupational Therapist who is a resident of WA OR
- A deregistered Occupational Therapist (residing in WA) at the discretion of the committee.
Please note that the membership year runs from 1st of July until 30th June.
- Monthly meetings held on the first Friday of the month (except January)
- 9-10am Professional Development
- 10-11am Business Meeting
Meetings are held at the State Child Development Centre, 16 Rheola Street, West Perth - upstairs in the conference room at the end of the corridor.
- Membership to the DOT (WA) Inc. email list to keep you informed of future professional development events, job vacancies, new resources and other relevant information
- 10% discount for professional development events run by DOT (WA) Inc.
- Access to the resources in the DOT (WA) Inc. library
- Access to the Members Only section of the DOT (WA) Inc. website
- Access to the resources in the DOT (WA) Inc. library with free postage one-way
- Monthly meetings can be accessed for free through Telehealth videoconferencing. This can be organised by emailing the CAHS Telehealth Coordinator at: email@example.com
- Scopia software installed on a desktop PC can also be used to link in to the meetings: Scopia Desktop User Guide v1.3 (1)
- 25% discount for rural members and 50% discount for remote members for professional development events run by DOT (WA) Inc.
Professional Development Opportunities
- Interstate and Overseas speakers are invited each year to provide training and workshop events.
- Professional development sessions with local presenters are held after each business meeting
Private Practitioners List
DOT (WA) Inc. compiles a private practitioners list each year. If you are an occupational therapist working in private practice you can request your details to be included on the list for when the list is next updated. The private practitioners list is widely distributed throughout the community. View Private Practitioners