DOT (WA) Inc. holds monthly meetings on the first Friday of the month (except in January) at the State Child Development Centre, 16 Rheola Street, West Perth – upstairs in the conference room at the end of the corridor. Telehealth videoconferencing facilities are available.
- 9-10am Business Meeting
- 10-11am Professional Development
Our Professional Development component of the meeting features different topics each month, presented by various professionals.Upcoming presentations in 2017.
- MAY - "The Secret Code" - an Orthographic Handwriting Programme, presented by Kathryn Mathwin (OT)
- JUNE - tbc
- JULY - Helping adolescents with autism get a job: Should we be doing more as OTs? Presented by Megan Hatfield
Those who are interested in presenting a topic of interest at a DOT (WA) Inc. monthly meeting, or suggesting a topic for a monthly meeting, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact details (email and/or phone number)
- Profession and place of employment
- Professional development topic
- Relevant background information
For additional information on monthly meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.