DOT (WA) Inc. holds monthly meetings on the first Friday of the month (except in January) at the State Child Development Centre, 16 Rheola Street, West Perth – upstairs in the conference room at the end of the corridor. Telehealth videoconferencing facilities are available.
- 9-10am Business Meeting
- 10-11am Professional Development
Our Professional Development component of the meeting features different topics each month, presented by various professionals. Upcoming presentations in 2017.
- SEPTEMBER - Rachel Callander, author and photographer Super Power Baby Project presenting on 'Life, Love and Awesomeness'
- This meeting will include the AGM, committee elections and DOT Award for Excellence
- Election Nomination Form 2017-18
- OCTOBER - Corrie Staats, OT
- topic tbc - handwriting proficiency?
- NOVEMBER - Leigh Dix, OT
- Working as an OT in the refugee camps on the Thai-Burma border
Those who are interested in presenting a topic of interest at a DOT (WA) Inc. monthly meeting, or suggesting a topic for a monthly meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact details (email and/or phone number)
- Profession and place of employment
- Professional development topic
- Relevant background information
For additional information on monthly meetings, please email email@example.com.