DOT (WA) Inc. holds monthly meetings on the first Friday of the month (except in January) at the State Child Development Centre, 16 Rheola Street, West Perth – upstairs in the conference room at the end of the corridor. Telehealth videoconferencing facilities are available.
- 9-10am Professional Development
- 10-11am Business Meeting
Our Professional Development component of the meeting features different topics each month, presented by various professionals. Upcoming presentations in 2018.
- MAY - Jiji Program: A Martian-Curtin Initiative. Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology service delivery in an Aboriginal community context. Presented by Victoria Bishop
- JUNE - Tbc
Those who are interested in presenting a topic of interest at a DOT (WA) Inc. monthly meeting, or suggesting a topic for a monthly meeting, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact details (email and/or phone number)
- Profession and place of employment
- Professional development topic
- Relevant background information
For additional information on monthly meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.